Bloody nipples? It happened to me many times last summer. I tried BodyGlide, but it wasn’t enough. Vaseline worked well, but left stains on my shirts. Band-aids would always fall off.
I eventually switched to waterproof foam tape. This stuff stays on through my sweaty marathons. It’s flesh-colored, so it unobtrusive. And at $4 for a big generic roll, it’s also cost-effective. Only downside is you have to cut it. It kind of tears okay, but scissors are best. If you’re really anal, you can precut some strips and put them back on the roll. It’s a must-have for my summer training.
- vegetathiest likes this
- runningandrecovery reblogged this from seechrisrun
- tiger-striped likes this
- tiger-striped reblogged this from seechrisrun
- solongoldsam likes this
- whitneyrunson likes this
- fasterphil likes this
- karikeepsrunning said: I have used this stuff a lot when I worked in kitchens and would have cuts or burns. It is the only thing that stayed on (and kept the wound clean) through all the hand washing and cooking, etc. Awesome stuff.
- everythings-shiny-captain likes this
- tinkerbellrun likes this
- saturdaymorningdarkness said: I use that stuff to wrap my ankle. It’s fantastic.
- davidsgoals likes this
- keepgoinggreen likes this
- saturdaymorningdarkness likes this
- kaylarunshappy said: Is that like pre-wrap?
- fatman2fitman said: Brilliant!
- fatman2fitman likes this
- seechrisrun posted this